Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Inappropriate Joke Goes Here


Ehehehe. *cough*

Righto, I'm happy to see a new Morphtronic card, and it just so happens that this is one of the winners of a create-a-card contest that took place in Japan not too long ago (the others being "Splendid Rose," "Chaos King Archfiend," "Drill Synchron," "Drill Warrior," and "Bird of Roses"). It's not a bad design, although I get the feeling the kid had little to nothing to do with the card's stats or effect...

Let's face it; 0/0 stats suck, badly, especially when it has no built-in protection ala "Cyber Valley." The WIND attribute blows, and the fact that it has to be in face-up defense position to do anything hurts as well. It's no wonder I've been stalling when it comes to testing the card in my Morphtronic build. The continued insistence on integrating the theme with Equip Spells pisses me off too.

I guess it's not all bad, though. It's a pretty solid hit off of Celfon, and in tandem with "Machine Duplication" it essentially becomes a non-destructive "Lightning Vortex." Combos well with "Release Restraint Wave," among other things. Vacuumen will definitely have its moments.

I doubt it's a mainstay in the deck, however. "Genex Neutron" has a much better chance of achieving that.

No comments:

Post a Comment