Monday, April 5, 2010

New Anime Season!

I am ecstatic! Well, as ecstatic as an eGale can get, anyway. Er... hm, no, that's not true, I can be more so, but still, fun times.

Gadgets are annoying.

Oh, you knew that already?

Uhm...

Well, I can't think of anything in particular pertaining to YGO today, so sue me. I guess I'll comment on what I've been watching.

B Gata H Kei isn't something you'd want to check out if you're looking for any sort of substance since it's one of those fanservice shows, but episode 1 was loaded with enough laughs to keep me interested, so I'm not writing it off yet.

Kaichou wa Meido-Sama! (Prez is a Maid!), on the other hand, is looking fairly nice on the legitimacy front. Surprise surprise, it's a shoujo, and I've yet to see a particularly bad title from the genre. Great things seem to be brewing.

I plan to look at Angel Beats! despite the main character looking to be a Haruhi rehash.

Another Ikkitousen spin-off? Might have to watch that too.

And this isn't exactly part of the new season, but the first Higashi no Eden (Eden of the East) movie did not disappoint. I've come to expect great work from IG, though, so anything less than awesome would be out of character.

Erm... well, I guess that's all for this off-topic post. Back to replaying Mega Man Star Force 3 for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment