Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wattson and Winstrates and Whargharbles

Wattson's puny lightning-flingers couldn't do a thing to Skippy. Even all his attempts at the threatening Sonic Boom managed to miss. Shock Wave was later thrown on Sora, since an electricity shooting pelican is funny, plus it offers better type coverage - always a good thing.

The Winstrates couldn't handle Skippy either. He's just way too massive for most trainers at this stage of the game.

On my trek up north, I encountered Shaggy the Numel. I couldn't say no to the stoner. Well, I wanted to, but that Torkoal fell to a random crit from Thief, so I had no choice but to keep Shaggy and hope for the best. It's not going so bad, actually. Magnitude is at least somewhat reliable even if Ember isn't.

Too much Smog on the way to Fallarbor. Thank god for the old lady's rest house.

The Double Teaming Swellow pissed me off something fierce. It could have been the end... hence my desire to actually use the otherwise garbage Shock Wave.

Bring it on, mountain place and Magma goons. Things couldn't possibly get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment