Sunday, September 12, 2010

A glimmer of hope

I knew I had to move on after the loss of Cloak the Nincada - it wouldn't do me any good to sit around moaning. So, I departed for Slateport. The beach bums couldn't hold a candle to Sora and Skippy, so I had no worries there. I put off visiting the refreshment house in favor of hitting up the Slateport Battle Tent, which was a cool place what with the rentals taking the stress off. Barboach and Plusle were pals, running through everything in their way. The result was a Full Heal - not bad.

Outside the city limits I happened across my Electrike, Rexbolt. He will no doubt serve me well in the future. I'm looking at you, Wallace.

Not sure what to do about the Cut dilemma yet, but I suppose that will come in due time. For now, I'll chill in the area - perhaps kick some Aqua ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment