Sunday, September 12, 2010

Do the Dew

The trip to Dewford went swimmingly, of course, minus the call from the old man. Briney is a pretty cool guy for helping a kid out.

Being the cool kid, I ventured through Dewford's nearby cave and delivered Steven's letter without Flash. Who needs it anyway? Sand Attack is more reliable...

Sora, Skippy, and Cloak were prepared to take Brawly in full force. Or so I thought... the poor little bug couldn't hang on in the face of a critical Vital Throw.

Oh, why did this have to happen... Cloak's lack of a good STAB move was a bit depressing, sure, but that bitchin' Silk Scarf made sure he could Cut things to ribbons in the meantime. Now what'll I do about random trees? I'll just have to find a replacement...

Maybe I should ask the trendy people in the area. They're good for something, it seems, what with having given me the Silk Scarf. But "Different Comics"? How can that be what's hip and happening? The world may never know.

R.I.P. Cloak.

No comments:

Post a Comment